Monthly Board Meetings
NWPC OC hosts the monthly board and steering committee meeting on the First Thursday of the Month. Until further notice, the NWPC OC Board meetings will be held via Zoom Meetings. In order to be granted access to the Zoom Meeting, you must RSVP.
NWPC OC will be holding Board elections during the May 7 meeting. If you would like to join the board as an officer or as a chairperson, please contact Sherri Loveland.
Please Note: In order to become a board member or attend Members' Meetings and have a vote, you must be a dues paid member of NWPC OC. Join NWPC OC. If you are not certain of the status of your membership, please contact Sherri at email@example.com.
The agenda will be emailed to registered participants. In the meantime, the May 7 meeting will consist Board Elections - see below for details.
- President: The President is responsible for the oversight of all NWPC OC committees and smooth operation of the caucus.
- Treasurer: The Treasurer is responsible for ensuring that both bank accounts are balanced at all times. Issue payments as-needed. File FPPC reports and tax returns with the IRS. The Treasurer is also responsible for collecting event fees, as well as tracking income and expenses for events.
- Secretary: The Secretary is responsible for taking minutes at all board and members' meetings, and submitting them in a timely manner.
- VP Political Action: The VP of Political Action will serve as the OC representative for the State Political Action Committee, which meets via conference call every month. The Political Action committee interviews candidates seeking NWPC CA endorsement for State and Federal races.)
- Public Policy Chair: The Public Policy Chair will serve as the OC representative for the State Public Policy Committee, which meets via conference call every month.
- Membership Chair: The Membership Chair is responsible for recruiting members, reporting memberships to the State Membership Administrator, and administering renewal notices. The membership chair acts as Diversity Chair.
- State Board Representative: The State Board Representative will represent the OC caucus at State Board meetings. The State Board meets in-person 3 times per year and via conference call every month.
Due to COVID 19, we will host our meetings virtually via Zoom. In order to participate in the Zoom meeting, you must register. You will receive a confirmation email containing information to join the Zoom meeting.
Tustin, CA 92782
Google map and directions